I’m a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister. I’ve followed a long road to family photography, and have found comfort and inspiration in the work that I am so lucky to do. My style is: emotive.
Fun, awesome facts about yours truly:
- I have a big collection of cameras. Some are antiques, some are oddities, and some have value only to me.
- My camera collection is outnumbered only by my shoe collection.
- I have a 6 year old daughter and a 2 year old son.
- I’m a reader. I don’t really watch TV.
- I got married on the beach in Tofino. It was perfect. 🙂
- I’ve been to the following places: Alberta, BC, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, California, Nevada, Florida, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Cuba, Thailand, Narita International Airport, Germany, Iceland. I’d love to go everywhere.
- I have a little sister. Not that little though.
- Photography is my full time job.
- My favourite season is endless summer.
Thanks for reading about me, and I hope you enjoy the rest of my site. Jen McLeod